Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 6 January 2013

New Year's Dress

I have been away from the blog for a long time... I guess college and Christmas holidays do not combine with blogging and much less so with making projects.

I want to show you a dress I made last year and that I wore for New Year's.

I used a Burda Style's pattern.

Tenho estado afastada do blog há muito tempo...  Parece que a faculdade e as festas de Natal não combinam com blogging e muito menos com novos projectos.

Quero mostrar-vos um vestido que fiz o ano passado e que usei no Ano Novo.

Usei, como sempre, um modelo Burda Style.







Follow me at
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Fashiolista | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. great dress, nice fit :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress! If I wasn't so scared of Burda patterns I would want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and
    amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something
    relating to this.
    Visit my web-site :: pozicky pohotovost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool dress. I love the seaming detail. nice work :)

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita